Only 3 left!
WindRider Ice Fishing Suit | Insulated Bibs and Jacket | Flotation | Tons of Pockets | Adjustable Inseam | Reflective Piping | Waterproof Gear for Ice Fishing and Snowmobiling (Medium)
- Warmth and Comfort – Staying warm and comfortable is critical to having fun while on the ice. This is especially true if the fish aren’t biting. We use 3M thermal insulation to keep you warm. We even put the insulation in the removable hood. The jacket and bibs have double zippers that allow you to keep the gear on, yet open up a bit to keep from overheating. The bibs also have a double zipper that allow you relieve yourself without having to take your bibs all the way off.
- Flotation – Falling through the ice is the biggest danger we face while ice fishing. There is NO reason to wear gear that doesn’t float. Going through the ice with regular gear on means you have to pull your weight plus the weight of the water that has soaked into your gear. Our gear contains foam that not only keeps you warmer, but also helps you float if you go through. This could mean the difference between life and death. Please note that due to the flotation foam the bibs tend to be bulky.
- Storage – Pockets are critical when ice fishing either with a popup or just out on the ice. We have large pockets on the thighs on the bibs. And a flap that allows you to go through the bibs into your pants pocket. We also have hand warmer pockets on the bibs for the days you want to wear just the bibs and not the jacket too. On the jacket we have large mesh pockets, a zipper chest pocket, 2 internal pockets and hand warmer pockets.
- All in the Details – Being fishermen ourselves we recognize it is the small things that can make or break a day on the ice. Things like extra padding and reinforcement in the knees so when you kneel over the hole you will stay dry, warm and comfortable. Large inner mesh pockets to keep those wax worms. Accidently spill them? The saw dust falls out easily. Inner chest pocket that is accessible without fully opening up your jacket. Adjustable inseams on the bibs ‘nough said.
- Minnesota Company – Based in Minnesota, WindRider started as a boat builder and expanded to outdoor gear. We only sell direct to the consumer, this means we can give you better gear at better prices. Based in the US we are always here to answer and questions or respond to any problems. Feel free to call us anytime!
Details: Ice Fishing Gear
Package Dimensions: 22.5 x 16.5 x 6.5 inches