AFA Tooling - Set of 2 Wheel Chocks | Heavy Duty Rubber Wedge for Front and Back Tires | Quick Grip Ribbed Design, Ergonomic Carry Handles | Chock Block for Your Camper, Trailer, RV, Truck, Car or ATV
Brand: AFA Tooling Approved for Automotive
- DUAL WHEEL CHOCKS: This 2-Pack of rugged wheel chocks let you quickly chock a full axle of tires - both front and back - to give you the peace of mind that your car, truck, trailer, ATV, or RV will stay where you parked it (whether trailered or on the ground).
- EZ HANDLES & ROPE TIES: AFA avoided the hard-to-grab eyebolts that rust and bend; instead you get beefy handles that are rust proof, easy to grab, and wide enough for you to rope your chock blocks together in pairs for dual wheel chocks that stay together and pull out easily.
- QUICK-GRIP RIBBED DESIGN: The aggressive ribbed design and textured bottom surface grips quickly - so no need to pound, or hammer, or wedge into place - just give ‘em a quick kick and walk away; In fact, men are saying this aggressive design gives them the confidence to use wheel ramps (even on smooth garage floors) without fear of getting crushed.
- ALL-WEATHER NYLON REINFORCED RUBBER: Unlike cheap plastic or rubber wheel chocks that shatter, slip, rip, or crack, these wheel chocks are nylon reinforced and 2x stronger than regular rubber, giving you lightweight chocks (only 3.5 lbs each) that stand up to dirt, dust, salt, ice, mud, sun, sand, and heat.
- COMPACT YET EFFECTIVE: At only 8 x 3.5 inches you can store your Chock Blocks in the trunk, toolbox, or even behind the seat. Plus, the large 4.5-inch height stops the heaviest vehicle, RV or trailer from rollback (even on large truck tires), so you can confidently park on any downhill grade.
Part Number: Wheel_chocks_rubber_handle_2pcs_set
Details: Have you tried cheap plastic chocks that slip, crack or require pounding? AFA Chock Blocks have an aggressive ribbed design that grips your tires fast to give you the confidence to park on any downhill grade - or to use with wheel ramps on slick garage floors without fear of crushing. Just kick ‘em in place and walk away… that’s it. Here’s what you get: - 2 Wheel Chocks (1 Pair) enough for front and back of 1 axel. - Nylon reinforced rubber that’s 2-times stronger than old rubber designs that rip and tear. - Chock Blocks that won't crack, chip, slip and slide like cheap plastic options. - Wheel chocks that stand up to sun, sand, snow, mud, dirt, dust, and ice. - A textured bottom and ribbed top that grips your tires without the need to hammer or pound them into place. As you check out the pictures you'll notice the compact design. At 8 x 3.5 inches, with a 4.5-inch height, your Chock Blocks are small enough to toss behind the seat, yet tall enough to stop any sized tire from rollback (even truck tires). Also, notice the beefy handles. Unlike cheap options with eyebolts (that rust and bend), this large handle is made for easy grabbing, with extra room to tie your Chock Blocks together using rope for quick pullouts. Your order ships with 1 pair of dual wheel chocks that are perfect to keep your RV, Camper or Trailer in place while your away. But don’t take our word for it... Toss a pair of Chock Blocks under your car, truck, trailer, ATV, or RV tires, and join customers who say Chock Blocks give them the confidence to park on any incline, and in any weather with complete peace of mind that their wheels will stay put.
Package Dimensions: 11.9 x 5.6 x 4.1 inches